Amber Vilhauer is an online business development expert who’s on the show to talk about the enigmatic world of virtual summits.
While this isn’t Amber’s only area of expertise, she’s had quite a lot of experience planning, creating, and launching virtual summits so I took advantage of the opportunity to learn more about them.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Amber’s First, and Only, Virtual Summit of Her Own
- How Much Time Does It Take to Put Together a Virtual Summit
- The Tools Needed for a Virtual Summit
- What Should Be on Your Virtual Summit Landing Page
- Using Virtual Summits to Build Various Relationships
- Amber’s Tip for Getting Speakers to Say Yes to Your Virtual Summit
- How to Come Up With Your Virtual Summit Name
- Common Mistakes People Make With Their Virtual Summits
- What Step Can You Take Today to Host Your Own Virtual Summit?
- Who Does Amber Thank for Her Success?
- Authentic Business Success Summit
- Navid Moazzez’s Virtual Summit Mastery Blueprint
- Ryan Holiday’s Article on Thought Catalog
- Free Conference Calling
- Wishlist Member
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.