Melanie Benson decided to leave corporate America behind to start her own business. Two weeks later, the tragic events of 9/11 happened and the economy crashed. That experience taught Melanie how to adapt in a way that all successful entrepreneurs must know how to do.
Today, Melanie specializes in aligning visionary, game-changing entrepreneurs who are emerging as leaders with the most powerful mindset, actions, and strategies that propel them to a level of success they never knew they could achieve.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- What Caused Melanie to Leave Corporate America Behind?
- The Mental Hurdles Melanie Faced in the Beginning
- When Did Melanie Realize She Wanted to Focus on the Feeling of Overwhelm?
- How Melanie Led a Networking Group Before She Was Even Making Money in Her Business
- The Importance of Having a Strong Mindset
- Melanie’s Process for Trying Something New in Her Business
- Why You Might Need to Educate Your Audience on What Their Problem Is
- The Importance of Balancing Logic and Intuition
- Who Does Melanie Thank for Her Success?
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.