Hugh Culver is using his experience being part of building five different business, including one that chartered private flights and tourist expeditions to the South Pole, to motivate others through the art of public speaking.
He speaks about Think, Plan, Act model for business 45 times a year and also helps train other speakers to improve their skills.
He’s the author of Canadian Bestseller, Give Me a Break – The Art of Making Time Work for You, and this is exactly what he’s done for himself and his business.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Selling Private Flights to the South Pole
- How Selling Became Secondary to Telling His Story
- Going From Running Out of Content to 80 Speaking Engagements a Year
- How Hugh Scaled Back at Work but Doubled His Net Income
- What is Hugh’s Think, Plan, Act Model of Business?
- How Heroic Habits Lead to High Performance
- The Main Thing Hugh Says You Can Do Today to Improve Your Life
- Who Does Hugh Want to Thank for His Success?
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.